Terms And Conditions Of Enrollment
- Students must provide all required information relating to enrollment with FIAT and this must be true and accurate, with confirmatory notarization or attestation where required. FIAT may suspend a student’s enrollment if false information has been supplied or required information is not supplied by the due date.
- Full tuition fees must be paid before attendance at any class. Any attendance while fees are outstanding are strictly at FIAT’s discretion and FIAT will take the necessary steps to recover any outstanding fees.
- If FIAT arranges travel/medical insurance for students, the insurance agreement will be held between the student and Uni-care. Students are responsible to read the policy document and advise Uni-care of any inaccuracies.
- FIAT will collect, use and disclose personal information about me in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Any agency holding the source of any information I have provided on the application form is authorized to to release that information to FIAT upon request.
- Students must read and accept the FIAT Withdrawal and Refund of Fees policies as documented in the Student Handbook and the FIAT website.
- Students must make themselves familiar with the requirements and processes with regard to student behavior as set out in the Student Handbook.
- Students must read and follow the FIAT Rules as documented in the Student Handbook.
- Before students use the internet at FIAT. They must read the Rules and Regulations on Computer Use in the Student Handbook and agree to abide by them. Failure to abide by this policy may lead to the termination of access to the internet via FIAT. Students may be required to pay for any internet related costs incurred by their actions which are contrary to the policy or guidelines (as well as reasonable costs for recovering these costs).
- Any student breaching the rules and regulations of FIAT will be subject to the disciplinary procedures and penalties described in FIAT’s Student Handbook.
- Students must accept and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Enrollment for the duration of their period of study with FIAT. The FIAT Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time. Any changes will apply to new students (unless the change is following changes to New Zealand laws or statutory requirements in which case they will apply to all students).
Withdrawal & Refund>>>